Welcome

Currently I work as a technician/ teaching assistant in the art and technology department at a secondary school in East London. Prior to this I studied at London College of Fashion (LCF) and Central St Martin’s (CSM). I have been working as an artist since my time at CSM, mainly doing commissioned work and working for small bespoke design companies and set up my own company called Not Quite Lauren last year. Over the last year I have decided that I would like to focus on becoming a teacher. Hopefully on completion of this course I will be able to do a Graduate teaching program (GTP).

Sunday 10 October 2010

You tube video

I just uploaded my video to you tube please check it out. Stephie's BAPP video. I thought it would be easy once i had decided what i wanted to say, but it ended it up taking a lot more takes then I thought.

1 comment:

  1. I've commented on your YouTube video which I think sets a high standard for us all to follow!. I just wanted to emphasise a comment you made in your video about cross-disciplinary benefits of communicating across fields. As a visual artist and educator you have a lot to offer, and a lot to gain, from interaction with the performing arts students on BAPP. Some, like you, aspire to develop teaching careers and the obvious benefits to all from interactions between those whose interests are in teaching.

    Glad you are on board and thanks for your Blogs to date.

    ReplyDelete